The South Coast's Most Accessible Boatyard
Endeavour Quay commands a world renowned location in Portsmouth Harbour with quick access to the Solent.
We provide comprehensive new build, refit, storage, maintenance and repair services for sailing yachts and power craft up to 40 metres LOA or 180 tonnes.
Our comprehensive range of independent on site services coupled with our open yard policy means we have an enviable reputation for service and support of major yacht race projects, private and commercial vessel refits, alongside standard repair and maintenance work.
• Easy access to the Solent and English Channel
• No air draft restriction
• 90 metres of serviced waiting pontoons
• Deep water access with 5 metres chart depth
• 30 metre long and 8.5 metre wide lifting dock
• 180 tonne travel hoist
• Excellent transport links to London and the continent
Ask the expert - our very own Tim Newell!Boatyard Manager Tim Newell is interviewed by All at Sea on what to expect from your boatyard.
Click here for details!