Set at the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour, with immediate deep water access to The Solent, Premier’s Endeavour Quay boatyard lies within 8 miles of the marine hubs of Cowes and the River Hamble. Formerly the famous Camper and Nicholsons shipyard, Endeavour Quay continues to offer quality yard services for the new build, refit, storage and repair of yachts and commercial vessels up to 40 metres LOA or 180 tonnes.
Endeavour Quay also offers a comprehensive range of independent onsite marine services and together with its Open Yard Policy, this approach has combined to earn the yard an enviable reputation for the support of major yacht race projects, private and commercial vessel refits and standard repair work.
Boatyard features and services:
- 24 hour lifting service just 500m from the Solent
- 90m of serviced waiting pontoons (5m draft) – no air draft restriction
- 30m long and 8.5m wide lifting dock
- 180 tonne travel hoist, 45 tonne boat mover and 35 tonne crane
- Storage ashore including 40m undercover boat sheds and storage area for masts and containers
- Project offices and meeting rooms onsite, with excellent air, rail and road links to London