Set at the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour, with immediate deep water access to The Solent, Premier’s Endeavour Quay boatyard lies within 8 miles of the marine hubs of Cowes and the River Hamble. Formerly the famous Camper and Nicholsons shipyard, Endeavour Quay continues to offer quality yard services for the new build, refit, storage and repair of yachts and commercial vessels up to 40 metres LOA or 180 tonnes.
Endeavour Quay also offers a comprehensive range of independent onsite marine services and together with its Open Yard Policy, this approach has combined to earn the yard an enviable reputation for the support of major yacht race projects, private and commercial vessel refits and standard repair work.
Boatyard facilities and services:
- 24 hour lifting service just 500m from the Solent
- 90m of serviced waiting pontoons (5m draft)
- 30m long and 8.5m wide lifting dock
- No air draft restriction
- 180 tonne boat hoist, 50 tonne boat mover and 35 tonne mobile crane
- Storage ashore for boats and masts
- 40m undercover boatsheds
- Room for containers and team equipment
- Project offices and meeting rooms onsite, with excellent air, rail and road links to London.